Saturday, September 30, 2006

Francine

Yohoho! Group film projects are now well underway here at Sheridan, and I must say my team kicks ass! We're getting pretty close to reaching a final story script and direction, and a project blog should be set up shortly. In the mean time, here are some story sketches I did last week as part of uh, pre-pre-production? We decided yesterday to go with a pretty different direction (not everyone likes bright bubbly stuff the way I do, hahaha), so I'm posting them up here. Sorry Francine, that's as far as your existence is going. It was good while it lasted.




Stay tuned for more stuff!

7 comments:

Cookedart said...

hehe, fun stuff.

Can't wait to see what your group comes up with.

Seo Kim said...

very cute!

Seo Kim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karrey said...

Sounds very interesting! :) (Awesome drawings.)

christopher said...

Awesome stuff, I especially like the first drawing! Looking forward to the production blog! Do most of the schools in Canada do group films? Seems like a better preparation for working in the industry than solo films.

Mitchel Kennedy said...

Nice hips! She looks 80's. You big ol' 80's buff, you!

Nice hips.

Hope those 2am nights aren't killing you! haha

Guillaume said...

Thanks for the comments y'all!

Christopher: Actually I think we're the only school in Canada that does it. It's a fairly new thing too. We do group films in 3rd year and then solo films in 4th year, so it's a nice balance I think.

Mitch: I'm surviving as well as you do. ;) You should've mentioned she's got nice hips one more time, 3 is a magical number, you ungrateful Cape Breton guy, you.