Saturday, September 30, 2006

Francine

Yohoho! Group film projects are now well underway here at Sheridan, and I must say my team kicks ass! We're getting pretty close to reaching a final story script and direction, and a project blog should be set up shortly. In the mean time, here are some story sketches I did last week as part of uh, pre-pre-production? We decided yesterday to go with a pretty different direction (not everyone likes bright bubbly stuff the way I do, hahaha), so I'm posting them up here. Sorry Francine, that's as far as your existence is going. It was good while it lasted.




Stay tuned for more stuff!

7 comments:

Cooked Art said...

hehe, fun stuff.

Can't wait to see what your group comes up with.

MadameGaston said...

very cute!

MadameGaston said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karrey said...

Sounds very interesting! :) (Awesome drawings.)

christopher said...

Awesome stuff, I especially like the first drawing! Looking forward to the production blog! Do most of the schools in Canada do group films? Seems like a better preparation for working in the industry than solo films.

Mitch K said...

Nice hips! She looks 80's. You big ol' 80's buff, you!

Nice hips.

Hope those 2am nights aren't killing you! haha

Guillaume said...

Thanks for the comments y'all!

Christopher: Actually I think we're the only school in Canada that does it. It's a fairly new thing too. We do group films in 3rd year and then solo films in 4th year, so it's a nice balance I think.

Mitch: I'm surviving as well as you do. ;) You should've mentioned she's got nice hips one more time, 3 is a magical number, you ungrateful Cape Breton guy, you.